Welcome to THE WESTCOTT
Escape to Palm Springs' newest Boutique Bed & Breakfast
Consistently rated the best bed and breakfast in Palm Springs, The Westcott in Palm Springs delivers the perfect combination of the glamorous history of Palm Springs with modern and fresh accommodation's.
Offering a timeless art deco style retreat combined with personal, yet subtle service and a relaxed adults only ambiance. From the moment you arrive we want you to feel part of the magic that makes Palm Springs special - open since the 1930s we combine modern facilities with touches of art deco design to take you back to the glamor of 1930s Hollywood. Due to our unparalleled service and amenities, we have become a top Palm Springs lodging option and the hotel has achieved the TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence every year since 2013 and is rated the #1 rated Bed and Breakfast in Palm Springs.
Our Art Deco 1930’s-inspired Palm Springs accommodation is the perfect place to relax, unwind, and experience the beautiful California weather. You can explore our rooms here and view additional photos in our galleries.
Staying in our boutique setting brings a unique experience
- Relaxing environment with gentle desert breezes, birds singing, and views of palm trees and the San Jacinto Mountains
- Complimentary Breakfast served every morning (8:30 - 10am weekdays and 9-10:30 weekends) using locally sourced products wherever possible
- Daily Cocktail Hour featuring a choice of daily house special cocktail or wine/beer and snacks served from 5-6 pm.
- Sumptuous bedding, plush robes and top of the line amenities
- High-speed Wi-Fi throughout property and free parking
- Flat screen TV’s with complimentary on-demand movies and shows
- AC & heat in each room
- Fully equipped kitchens, fridges or cocktail making tools with Keurig coffee maker
- Large freshwater pool and separate hot tub with 1930s inspired poolside furniture
- Refreshments available all day
- Resort facilities all included in the room rate with no hidden or resort fees
Explore Our Rooms